Selasa, 15 November 2011

I never felt better in my life :: Funny BBM Humor

...I never felt better in my life :: Funny BBM Humor...

There was a man driving a pickup truck down a country road, when suddenly he was broad sided by a trailer truck. Some time went by, and the case got to court. The defense attorney said to the plaintiff, "How can you be suing my client now when you told a trooper after the accident that you felt fine?"

The man replied, "Well sir, it was like this. We was drivin' down the road, mindin' our own business, when a big trailer truck came out of nowhere and creamed us. When I came to, I was in the ditch, and a trooper was pullin' up with his car. He looked at the hogs, and they was 'most dead, so he shot 'em. Then he looked at my dog, and he was hurt real bad, so he shot him. Then he came over to me and he said, 'How you feeling?'" "I said, I never felt better in my life."

Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by TwitterFeeds.blogspot for Humor BB Blogspot. If you want send funny article & Humor pictures just send email to: kumpulan.humor@gmail.com and notify your URL